Monday, January 11, 2010

Walking on Water Dream

Since I let my blog go I figured I would use this as my one stop area to write about my dreams and see if I can see any connection between my sleep and wake state. My Diaper cake blog has proven to show my success in keeping my diaper cake logs all in check. Now I will try to keep my dreams in check :)


Walking on Water Dream
Last night I had a dream that I would rank one of my most beautiful. I was at the beach and I could vividly see myself sitting Indian style on the surface of the water. I would run my hands over this sheet of water that seem to be deep beneath me yet I was clearly just floating on its surface. I could see the crowds of people on the shore looking over at me but in my dream sadly I felt they were looking at me because I felt insecure in my bathing suit. A bit into the dream I realized how incredible I felt to be able to just sit on the surface level of the water. I dipped my hand in so slightly to test if I could actually dip beneath the surface and I noticed that my mind would give me the power to decide if to sink or float on the surface,

I finally get up, look over to the people just standing there gazing at me and felt this great satisfaction. I turned toward the ocean emptiness and started to run and run as fast as I could. I felt like a feeling of pure happiness and freedom. The faster I ran the most exhilarating it felt. No mater how deep the water became, I was care free with no worry of falling.

The dream fell, like most of my dreams in to a sense of nothing. I woke up this morning only to remember it a bit later while in the shower.

According the most sites I researched on, the interpretation is as follows:
To dream that you are walking on water, suggests that you have supreme and ultimate control over your emotions. It may also suggest that you need to "stay on top" of your emotions and not let them explode out of hand. Alternatively, it is symbolic of faith in yourself.

Hmm I don't really know how to interpret this.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Right up there with a dream of flying.